PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE Chemical Properties
- Density approximate 1.47g/ml(20℃)
- storage temp. -20°C
- solubility chloroform: 50 mg/mL, slightly hazy, brown-yellow
- form solution
- Hazard Codes Xn
- Risk Statements 22-38-40-48/20/22-67-36/38-20-63-68/20/21/22-20/21/22-20/22
- Safety Statements 36/37-26
- RIDADR UN 1888 6.1/PG 3
- WGK Germany 3
- F 1-8-10
- HS Code 2923202000
PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE Usage And Synthesis
- Enzyme inhibitorThis hygroscopic phospholipid, also called cephalin and 1,2-diacyl-snglycero- 3-phosphoethanolamine, is an important constituent of biomembranes and lipoproteins. It is the major structural phospholipid in brain tissue. The physical properties depend on the nature of the acyl groups and on the presence of other lipids. Freshly prepared phosphatidylethanolamines are white solids that turn yellow and brown on exposure to air. They typically sinter between 80 and 90°C and melt in the neighborhood of 175°C. Solutions of phosphatidylethanolamine slowly decompose at room temperature (roughly 0.3-0.5% per day); hence, solutions should always be freshly prepared and kept cold prior to use. It is labile in alkaline conditions. See also specific compound Target(s): b- N-acetylglucosaminyl-glycopeptide b-1,4-galactosyltransferase; Nacetyllactosamine synthase; acylglycerol kinase, or monoacylglycerol kinase; cholesterol monooxygenase, side-chain-cleaving, or CYP11A1; chymase; cytidylate cyclase; dolichyldiphosphatase; dolichyl-phosphatase; dopamine b-monooxygenase; ethanolaminephosphotransferase; glutamate dehydrogenase; γ-glutamyl transpeptidase, mildly inhibited; glycerol-3-phosphate Oacyltransferase; glycerone-phosphate O-acyltransferase, or dihydroxyacetione-phosphate O-acyltransferase; hormone-sensitive lipase; 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase; indole-3-acetate b-glucosyltransferase; phosphatidate cytidylyltransferase; 1- phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase; phosphoinositide phospholipase C; phospholipase D, phosphatidylcholine-specific enzyme; sphingomyelin phosphodiesterase; steryl-b-glucosidase; UDP-Nacetylglucosamine: dolichyl-phosphate N-acetylglucosaminephosphotransferase.
- Purification MethodsPurify the cephalin by dissolving it in EtOH, adding Pb(OAc)2.3H3O (30g in 100mL H2O) until excess Pb2+ is present. Filter off the solid. Pass CO2 gas through the solution until precipitation of PbCO3 ceases. Filter the solid off and evaporate (while bubbling CO2) under vacuum. An equal volume of H2O is added to the residual oil and extracted with hexane. The hexane extract is washed with H2O until the aqueous phase is free from Pb [test with dithizone (2 mg in 100 mL CCl4; Feigel Spot Tests Vol I, Elsevier p. 10 1954)]. The hexane is dried (Na2SO4), filtered and evaporated to give a yellow waxy solid which should be dried to constant weight in vacuo. It is practically insoluble in H2O and Me2CO, but freely soluble in CHCl3 (5%) and Et2O, and slightly soluble in EtOH. [Schofield & Dutton Biochemical Preparations 5 5 1957.]
PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Preparation Products4-ISOCYANOBENZOPHENONE
- 3-sn-Phosphatidylethanolamine, 1,2-dihexadecyl, L-β,γ-Dihexadecyl-α-cephalin N-(1-(2-naphthol))phosphatidylethanolamine 3-sn-Phosphatidylethanolamine, 2-linoleoyl-1-palmitoyl, L-α-Phosphatidylethanolamine, β-linoleoyl-γ-palmitoyl digoxin-phosphatidylethanolamine conjugate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) Tris(2,4-pentanedionato)chroMiuM(III) Tosylmethyl isocyanide Cupric acetylacetonate Ethyl isocyanoacetate COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE Aluminum acetylacetonate DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18516978288 0757-86329057-
- Company Name:Chengdu XiYa Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:ShangHai YuanYe Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15800763013 021-61312847-
- Company Name:Shanghai Ruji Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:+86-21-65211385-8001 36031160