ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Analytical Chemistry > Standard > Food and cosmetics standards > ACETATE
ACETATE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:268-2720C
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- form Liquid
- color Clear colorless
ACETATE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesBeige Solid
- UsesTrp-P-1 is highly mutagenic in the Ames test. Investigations have shown that broiled fish, fried beef and commercial beef extracts, and protein pyrolysates contain this mutagen
- Usesacetate is a salt of acetic acid. Although listed on labels as acetate, to determine its appropriate action, it needs to be preceded or followed by another name (for example, tocopherol acetate), as this other name will indicate the compound’s function.
ACETATE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Preparation Products2-AMINO-4-TRIFLUOROMETHYL-PYRIMIDINE-5-CARBOXYLIC ACID
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:United States Biological