Cefazedone sodium salt
- ToxicityLD50 in mice, rats, rabbits, dogs (mg/kg): 6800, 4225, 3200, 3000 i.v. (von Eberstein)
Cefazedone sodium salt Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorCefazedone Sodium,Arocor Holdings Inc.
- Manufacturing ProcessA solution of 1 eq. of the tert-butyl ester of 7-aminocephalosporanic acid and
1 eq. of dicyclohexylcarbodiimide in 100 ml of methylene chloride/DMF (1:1)
is cooled to 0°C. The mixture is combined with 1 eq. of 3,5-dichloro-4-
pyridone-1-acetic acid; after 5 min the ice bath is removed and the mixture
agitated for another 30 min at 25°C. The thus-formed urea is filtered off and
the filtrate filtered over silica gel (eluent: ethyl acetate/1% methanol). The
solvent is concentrated by evaporation, and the thus-obtained tert-butyl ester
of 7-(3,5-dichloro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-1-pyridylacetamido)cephalosporanic acid
is crystallized from ether.
1 eq. of the tert-butyl ester is dissolved in 30 ml of trifluoroacetic acid. After 30 minutes, the solution is evaporated and the thus-produced 7-(3,5-dichloro- 1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-1-pyridylacetamido)cephalosporanic acid crystallized from ether.
1 eq. of the obtained 7-(3,5-dichloro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-1-pyridylacetamido) cephalosporanic acid is dissolved in 60 ml of saturated aqueous sodium bicarbonate solution at a pH of below 7 and combined with 1 eq. of 5-methyl- 1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thiol in 20 ml of acetone. The reaction solution is agitated for 2 hours at 80°C and at a pH of 6.3 under a nitrogen atmosphere. The acetone is thereupon removed, the solution is washed with ether and acidified to pH 2. The thus-obtained 3-(1-methyltetrazolyl-5-mercaptomethyl)-7-(3,5- dichloro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-1-pyridylacetamido)-3-cephem-4-carboxylic acid is filtered off and dried. IR spectrum confirmed the structure of cefazedone.
In practice it is usually used as sodium salt.
- Therapeutic FunctionAntibiotic
- Acetyl chloride Diclofenac sodium Acetaminophen Trisodium phosphate Sodium benzoate Sodium bicarbonate Clopyralid Acetylspiramycin (2-acetoxyethyl)trimethylammonium Acetyl coenzyme A sodium salt Cefoperazone sodium +sulbactam sodium(1:1/2:1) 8-CHLOROADENOSINE-3',5'-CYCLIC MONOPHOSPHOROTHIOATE, RP-ISOMER SODIUM SALT Sodium alginate Cefazedone sodium salt Cefoperazone sodium sodium 2-Chloro-5-chloromethylpyridine Cefazedone
Cefazedone sodium saltSupplierMore
- Company Name:Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group Hengxin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 025-57798810-
- Company Name:Hainan Manfangyuan Pharmaceutical Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13307521111 0898-66518050
- Company Name:Wuhan Dahua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:027-59262863 13277907145 QQ:3091977954
- Company Name:Credit Asia Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:+86 (21) 61124340