- Product Name:1-Hydroperoxycyclohexyl-1-hydroxycyclohexyl peroxide
- Mol File:12262-58-7.mol
1-Hydroperoxycyclohexyl-1-hydroxycyclohexyl peroxide Chemical Properties
- Melting point:65-70 °C
- EPA Substance Registry SystemCyclohexanone, peroxide (12262-58-7)
1-Hydroperoxycyclohexyl-1-hydroxycyclohexyl peroxide Usage And Synthesis
- General DescriptionWhite solid dissolved in some unkown organic solvent. Responders should try to identify the solvent being used. Solvent is added to lessen explosion hazard.
- Air & Water ReactionsCombines with water to form grayish paste. Insoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfilePeroxides, such as CYCLOHEXANONE PEROXIDE, are good oxidizing agents. Organic compounds can ignite on contact with concentrated peroxides. Strongly reduced material such as sulfides, nitrides, and hydrides may react explosively with peroxides. There are few chemical classes that do not at least produce heat when mixed with peroxides. Many produce explosions or generate gases (toxic and nontoxic). Generally, dilute solutions of peroxides (<70%) are safe, but the presence of a catalyst (often a transition metal such as cobalt, iron, manganese, nickel, or vanadium) as an impurity may even then cause rapid decomposition, a buildup of heat, and even an explosion. Solutions of peroxides often become explosive when evaporated to dryness or near-dryness. Danger of explosion when dry. May ignite combustibles (wood, paper, oil, clothing, etc.). May be ignited by heat, sparks or flames. May burn rapidly with flare-burning effect. Containers may explode when heated.
1-Hydroperoxycyclohexyl-1-hydroxycyclohexyl peroxide Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:Hubei Yunmei Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:18327059871 027-59206672-
- Company Name:Chengdu XiYa Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Cheng Du Micxy Chemical Co.,Ltd