LX-4211 Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:607.9±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.37±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
LX-4211 Usage And Synthesis
- Clinical UseTwo of the current SGLT-2 inhibitors (canagliflozin and LX-4211) have effects on SGLT-1. LX-4211 is a dual SGLT1/2 inhibitor and higher doses of canagliflozin transiently inhibit SGLT-1 in the gut due to high canagliflozin concentrations within the intestinal lumen during the period of drug absorption.
- Chemical SynthesisSotagliflozin is a dual SGLT-1/SGLT-2 inhibitor which is currently under development by Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (phase III). It follows a similar strategy to ertugliflozin, i.e. aryl addition on an acyclic precursor. The synthesis starts from L-xylose 53, and the aryl moiety (same aryl moiety as for dapagliflozin) is introduced on an amide derivative (morpholine amide 54) via Grignard addition. A subsequent transformation leads to the sotagliflozin (Scheme 10). The overall yield of the synthesis is around 30%.
- Company Name:Shanghai RC Chemicals Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Changyan Chem & Tech Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Beckham Medical Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:Beijing Huikang Boyuan Chemical Tech Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai zhigan biotechnology co., LTD Gold