ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Organic Chemistry > Amides > Amino compound > 4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt
4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt
4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt Chemical Properties
- Language:EnglishProvider:4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt
4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt Usage And Synthesis
- Preparation methodIt is obtained by transposition and neutralization of aniline sulfonated.
- Production process flow chartPut 98% sulphuric acid in the oil bath sulfonated cauldron and add 99% aniline to it after stirring the sulphuric acid for 1 hour. Raise the temperature of the cauldron to 160℃. Launch the vacuum system and make the vacuum degree0.053MPa in the cauldron.Then the temperature of the cauldron is raised to 200℃. The heat preservation lasts for half an hour before the temperature is raised to 260℃ and the completion of heat preservation to transposition. At this time cool and close the vacuum system, keep 10 minutes and discharge the vacuum in the cauldron, gradually cooling to 80℃ . Add water and stir it before putting in the storage tank. In the storage tank, the material is heated to 70-80 degrees centigrade. Add the sodium carbonate and neutralize it to pH=7.0 - 7.5 before moving into the neutralization cauldron with the batch mother liquid. The relative density of water is adjusted to 1.12 before being heated to boiling. Then the activated carbon will be added and stirring is made for half an hour followed by the thermal filtration. The filter cake is washed with water, and the filtrate is steamed to a relative density of 1.18. Afterwards, it is put into the crystallizer and cooled to 30 ℃ in 8 hours followed by the centrifuge filtration. The filtrate can be used as the next batch of mother liquid and the filter cake is p-aminophenylsulfonic acid.
- PurposeIt can be used as a fungicide. It is mainly used to control the rust of wheat and the rust of other crops.It can also be used for the prevention and control of wheat rust, dilute the original fungicide with 250 times of liquid to spray the occurrence of the disease points and range. When the general green was obviously increased, it can be sprayed once every 7 to 10 days for twice and three times. If the fungicide liquid of every 50 kg is added detergent of 0.05kg, it can increase the spreading ability and improve the prevention and cure rate.In order to prevent and control the rust disease of broad bean and pea, 300 times liquid spray of the original fungicide can be made, once every 7 to 10 days.It can produce acid dyes, direct dyes, reactive dyes and resist agent H, fusion B salt, whitening agent and other additives BG. In addition, it is an ideal raw material intermediate for spices, food pigments, medicine, building materials and other industries.
- Purification MethodsIt crystallises from water. [Beilstein 14 IV 2655.]
4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium salt Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsSulfuric acid Sodium carbonateAnilineSulfanilic acidSulfamic acid monosodium salt
- Preparation ProductsAcid Yellow 23whitener WG for wool4-Hydrazinobenzenesulfonic acidFluorescent Brightener BCresist HAcid Orange 7ACID YELLOW 17REACTIVE GREEN 19Reactive Dark Blue M-2geMordant Yellow 10New red
4-Amino-benzenesulfonic acid monosodium saltSupplierMore
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18600197062 0757-86311057-
- Company Name:shanghai science Bio-Pharmceutical.co,ltd.
- Tel:13761402923 0215-7872719
- Company Name:Adamas Reagent, Ltd.
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.