ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Antiparasitic drugs > Antiamoebic and anti-trichomoniasis drugs > CARBARSONE
CARBARSONE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:174°
- form solid
- EPA Substance Registry SystemCarbarsone (121-59-5)
CARBARSONE Usage And Synthesis
- Usesinsecticide, cholinesterase inhibitor
- General DescriptionWhite powder or solid.
- Air & Water ReactionsSlightly soluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileAn acidic salt of an amide. Materials in this group are generally soluble in water. The resulting solutions contain moderate concentrations of hydrogen ions and have pH's of less than 7.0. They react as acids to neutralize bases. These neutralizations generate heat, but less or far less than is generated by neutralization of inorganic acids, inorganic oxoacids, and carboxylic acid. They usually do not react as either oxidizing agents or reducing agents but such behavior is not impossible. Many of these compounds catalyze organic reactions.
- Fire HazardFlash point data for CARBARSONE are not available; however, CARBARSONE is probably combustible.
- Safety ProfilePoison by ingestion. Moderately toxic by intraperitoneal route. Questionable carcinogen with experimental tumorigenic data. See also ARSENIC COMPOUNDS. When heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes of As and NOx
CARBARSONE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai TaoSu Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Sichuan Wei Keqi Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18116577057 028-81700200-