ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Circulatory system drugs > Calcium channel blockers > Lercanidipine
Lercanidipine Chemical Properties
- Melting point:118-120°C
- CAS DataBase Reference100427-26-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
Lercanidipine Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionLerdip was launched in the Netherlands for hypertension. It is prepared in four steps, the last of which is a Hantsch reaction of 1-[(3,3-diphenyl)-N-methylpropylamino]- 2-methyl-2-propyl-2-(3-nitrobenzylidene)acetoacetate with methyl 3-aminocrotonate. This compound was designed to be very lipophilic which imparts the drug with a gradual onset and a long duration of action as a result of prolonged exposure to receptors by partitioning into membranes. It is an antagonist of L-type calcium channels with no activity in smooth muscle cells, is tissue selective, lacks any myocardial contractility impairment, has no neuroendocrine activation, and has negligible affinity for neurotransmitter receptors such as α1- and α2-adrenergic receptors. While sold as a racemate, the calcium channel activity is found in the (S)- isomer with the (R)-isomer being 2-orders of magnitude less active. It has an increased cardiac contractility index which is much more than Nitrendipine or nifedipine. The good selectivity causes a reduction in blood pressure with no negative inotropic effects.
- OriginatorRecordati (Italy)
- UsesAntihypertensive compound; calcium channel blocker.
- brand nameCardiovasc (Recor dati, Italy); Carmen (Recordati, Italy); Corifeo (Recordati, Italy); Lercadip (Recordati, Italy); Lercan (Recordati, Italy); Lercapin (Recordati, Italy); Lercaton (Recordati, Italy); Lerkamen (Recordati, Italy); Lerzam (Recordati, Italy); Renovia (Recordati, Italy); Vasodip (Recordati, Italy); Zandip (Recordati, Italy); Zanicor (Recordati, Italy).
- (S)-Lercanidipine Hydrochloride Nitrendipine tert-Butyl methacrylate Lercanidipine N-Ethylmethylamine Lercanidipine hemihydrate hydrochloride,LERCANIDIPINE HCL,LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE Dimethyl sulfate DMC Dimethyl ether Dacthal ETHANE 2,6-Lutidine Dimethyl sulfoxide Dimethyl disulfide Chlorodimethylphenylsilane Dimethyl fumarate Poly(dimethylsiloxane) 2,5-PYRIDINEDICARBOXYLIC ACID
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:XiaoGan ShenYuan ChemPharm co,ltd
- Tel:15527768850 0712-2580635-
- Company Name:Hangzhou Yuhao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd