Lead chromate oxide
Lead chromate oxide Chemical Properties
- EPA Substance Registry SystemChromium lead oxide (11119-70-3)
Lead chromate oxide Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesLead chromate is an orange or orange-yellow crystalline solid or powder.
- DefinitionChrome red: a basic lead chromate,PbO.PbCrO4, used as a red pigment.
- Potential ExposureLead chromate is used to make paint pigments for wood and metal
- ShippingUN3085 Oxidizing solid, corrosive, n.o.s, Hazard Class: 5.1; Labels: 5.1-Oxidizer, 8-Corrosive material, Technical Name Required.
- IncompatibilitiesIncompatible with oxidizers (chlorates, nitrates, peroxides, permanganates, perchlorates, chlorine, bromine, fluorine, etc.); contact may cause fires or explosions. Keep away from alkaline materials, strong bases, strong acids, oxoacids, epoxides, and active metals; hydrazine, sodium, and potassium; organics at elevated temperature. Reacts with aluminum dinitronaphthalene, iron(III) hexacyanoferrate (IV)
Lead chromate oxideSupplierMore
- Company Name:CHEMICAL LAND21
- Tel:82- 2 -783 - 8063