ALLYL ACRYLATE Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:46-47°C 40mm
- Density 0,935 g/cm3
- refractive index 1.4360
- Flash point:32°C
- storage temp. 0-10°C
- form Liquid
- Specific Gravity0.935
- Water Solubility Slightly soluble in water.
- BRN 1743576
- Stability:Prone to polymerization. Flammable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, acids, bases.
- CAS DataBase Reference999-55-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemAllyl acrylate (999-55-3)
ALLYL ACRYLATE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiescolourless liquid
- General DescriptionClear colorless liquid.
- Air & Water ReactionsSlightly soluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileThe unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbons, like ALLYL ACRYLATE, are generally much more reactive than the alkanes, which are saturated aliphatic hydrocarbons. Strong oxidizers may react vigorously with them. Reducing agents can react exothermically to release gaseous hydrogen. In the presence of various catalysts (such as acids) or initiators, compounds in this class can undergo very exothermic addition polymerization reactions. Many of these compounds undergo autoxidation upon exposure to the air to form explosive peroxides. These peroxide and polyperoxide substances are usually extremely unstable and liable to detonation. The peroxidation of butadiene has been involved in several serious industrial accidents. Esters react with acids to liberate heat along with alcohols and acids. Strong oxidizing acids may cause a vigorous reaction that is sufficiently exothermic to ignite the reaction products. Heat is also generated by the interaction of esters with caustic solutions. Flammable hydrogen is generated by mixing esters with alkali metals and hydrides.
- Fire HazardALLYL ACRYLATE is flammable.
- ALLYL TIGLATE ALLYL CINNAMATE 3,4,5-TRIMETHOXYCINNAMIC ACID ANHYDRIDE DIALLYL MALEATE CINNAMYL ACRYLATE 3-METHYLBUT-2-ENOIC ANHYDRIDE Methallyl methacrylate Cinnamyl cinnamate 2-BUTENE-1,4-DIACRYLATE Geranyl tiglate Methacrylic anhydride METHALLYL ACRYLATE Crotonic anhydride ALLYL CROTONATE 3-PHENYLACRYLIC ANHYDRIDE DIALLYL FUMARATE DIALLYL ITACONATE Allyl methacrylate
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009-