ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Circulatory system drugs > Angina Pectoris Drugs > Creatine phosphate
Creatine phosphate Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:449.1±47.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.83±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- pkapKa 4.7± 0.01(H2O,t =25)(Approximate)
- CAS DataBase Reference67-07-2(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemGlycine, N-[imino(phosphonoamino)methyl]-N-methyl- (67-07-2)
Creatine phosphate Usage And Synthesis
- Enzyme inhibitorThis phosphagen (FW = 211.11 g/mol; CAS 67-07-2; 922-32-7 for disodium salt), known almost as commonly as creatine phosphate, is the primary cytosolic phosphoryl donor for the resynthesis of MgATP from MgADP through the action of creatine kinase in vertebrates and some invertebrates. While abundant in skeletal and cardiac muscle (40-60 mM), nonmuscle cells contain 3-5 mM, and some fungi (e.g., Candida) have intermediate levels of this metabolite. Note: The reported inhibitory action by creatine kinase is often due to impurities (e.g., the inhibition of 5’- nucleotidase is due to an impurity in the commercial phosphocreatine). The reported inhibition of AMP deaminase is due mainly to the presence of pyrophosphate. Phosphocreatine is a hygroscopic solid and very soluble in water. Unstable in acid, all is hydrolyzed after one minute at 100°C in 1.0 M HCl, and half is hydrolyzed in 4 min at 25°C in 0.5 M HCl. Molybdate and certain buffers reportedly accelerate hydrolysis. Hydrolysis is slow under slightly alkaline conditions (e.g., pH 7.8). Nevertheless, solutions should always be freshly prepared and stored frozen. Target(s): adenylate cyclase; AMP deaminase; glutamine synthetase; H+-extrusion by plasma membrane ATPase; NADH peroxidase; phosphofructokinase; and thiamin-phosphate diphosphorylase.
- Ginkgo biloba extract CYTIDINE 5'-DIPHOSPHOCHOLINE Inositol Creatine phosphate disodium salt CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT TETRAHYDRATE CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT TETRAHYDRATE Phosphoric acid Creatine phosphate Creatine CREATINE PHOSPHATE, NA2,CREATINE PHOSPHATE NA,SODIUM CREATINE PHOSPHATE,CREATINE PHOSPHATE SODIUM SALT,CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM PHOSPHOCREATINE = CREATINE PHOSPHATE FREE ACID DISODIUM CREATINE PHOSPHATE 99% CREATINE PHOSPHORIC ACID DISODIUM SALT (CREATINE PHOSPHATE) CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT(RG) CREATINE PHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM SALT PHOSPHOCREATINE DI-TRIS SALT CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT HEXAHYDRATE extrapure,CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT 4-HYDRATE,CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT HEXAHYDRATE CREATINE PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT, HYDRATE
- Company Name:Aminodiscovery Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:+86 13853510897
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519
- Company Name:XiaoGan ShenYuan ChemPharm co,ltd
- Tel:15527768850 0712-2580635-