Irbinitinib Chemical Properties
- Density 1.41±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
Irbinitinib Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionIrbinitinib is also known as ARRY-380 or Tucatinib. ARRY-380 is an orally inhibitor of human epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase ErbB-2 (also called HER2) with potential antineoplastic activity. It selectively binds to and inhibits the phosphorylation of ErbB-2, which may prevent the activation of ErbB-2 signal transduction pathways, resulting in growth inhibition and death of ErbB-2-expressing tumor cells. ErbB-2 is overexpressed in a variety of cancers and plays an important role in cellular proliferation and differentiation. Therefore, ARRY-380 may be an alternative treatmentmethod for the treatment of HER2+ cancers.
- ReferencesLee, P., et al. "In Vivo Activity of ARRY-380, a Potent, Small Molecule Inhibitor of ErbB2 in Combination with Trastuzumab, Docetaxel or Bevacizumab." Cancer Research 69.24 Supplement(2009):5104-5104.
Moulder, S. L., et al. "Abstract A143: ARRY-380, a selective HER2 inhibitor: From drug design to clinical evaluation." Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 10.Supplement 1(2011):A143-A143.
Dinkel, Victoria, et al. "Abstract 852: ARRY-380, a potent, small molecule inhibitor of ErbB2, increases survival in intracranial ErbB2+ xenograft models in mice." Cancer Research 72.8 Supplement(2012).
- Company Name:Shanghai Hope Chem Co., Ltd.， Gold
- Company Name:Anqing Benro pharmachem Technology Co.,Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Famo Bio-chemical Technology Company Ltd. Gold
- Tel:15800370750 021-36680027-
- Company Name:Suzhou Ryan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18012701089 0512-68780025-
- Company Name:Jinan shenlikang chemical technology co. LTD Gold
- Tel:13153040268 0531-86092839-