ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Insecticides > Pyrethroid insecticides > CYCLOPROTHRIN
CYCLOPROTHRIN Chemical Properties
- Melting point:<25℃
- Boiling point:142.5 °C
- Density 1.36±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- vapor pressure 2.13×10-6 Pa (20 °C)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- Water Solubility 0.09 mg l-1(25 °C)
- form neat
- BRN 14340823
CYCLOPROTHRIN Usage And Synthesis
- UsesCycloprothrin is used to control rice water weevils and other insects in paddy rice, fruit, vegetables, tea, cotton, soyabeans and in forestry.
- DefinitionChEBI: A carboxylic ester having 2,2-dichloro-1-phenylcyclopropanecarboxylic acid as the acid component and hydroxy(3-phenoxyphenyl)acetonitrile as the alcohol component.
- Metabolic pathwayThe structure of the acid moiety of cycloprothrin is rather unusual and thus deserves special attention. The compound has two chiral centres and therefore is a mixture of four stereoisomers; it is used as such. Degradation and metabolism studies have been reported for flooded soil, rice plants and rat. The results show that cycloprothrin is degraded by oxidation, hydrolysis and conjugation reactions as are other members of the class. However, metabolism in rice is very slow.
- DegradationCycloprothrin is a stable compound but it is hydrolysed under alkaline conditions. It is relatively stable to photodegradation.
CYCLOPROTHRIN Preparation Products And Raw materials
- BUPIRIMATE 1-((2-Methyl-2-phenylpropoxy)methyl)-3-phenoxybenzene (2,2-DICHLOROCYCLOPROPYL)METHANOL 4-CYCLOPROPYLPHENOL 2-(4-Ethoxyphenyl)-2-methylpropanol 1-(BENZYLOXY)-3-CHLOROPROPANE 1-Chloro-3-isopropoxypropane 4-HYDROXYPHENYLACETIC ACID BENZYL ESTER CYCLOPROTHRIN (3-Methoxyphenyl)acetonitrile 4-cyclopropylanisole Methyl 4-chlorobutyrate 1,1-DICHLORO-2,2-DIMETHYLPROPANE 4-CHLORO-2-METHYLBUTYRIC ACID METHYL ESTER Ethyl 4-hydroxyphenylacetate ETHYL 4-ETHOXYPHENYLACETATE Neophyl chloride CYCLOPROPYLBENZENE
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Shanghai JONLN Reagent Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:TianJin Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Sigma-Aldrich
- Tel:800-8193336 021-61415566-