Dichlorofluoroethane Chemical Properties
Dichlorofluoroethane Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiescolourless liquid
- UsesHCFC 141b has been developed as a substitute for the fully halogenated chlorofluorocarbons, mainly for use as a blowing agent for polyurethane and polyisocyanate insulating foams and as a solvent in electronic and other precision cleaning applications. It is viewed as an interim compound, and production will be phased out beginning in 2003.
- General DescriptionColorless liquid at ambient conditions.
- Reactivity ProfileDichlorofluoroethane may be incompatible with strong oxidizing and reducing agents. May be incompatible with some amines, nitrides, azo/diazo compounds, alkali metals, and epoxides. An explosion occurred when an emptied drum of Dichlorofluoroethane was cut into by a grinder; may be more flammable than once thought.
- CarcinogenicityA 2 year inhalation study was conducted during which four groups of 80 male and 80 female rats were exposed to levels of 0, 1500, 5000, and 15,000–20,000 ppm, 6 h/day, 5 days/week. The high exposure level was increased from 15,000 to 20,000 ppm after 4 months since no signs of toxicity were seen at 15,000 ppm. At the end of 2 years, an increased incidence of benign Leydig cell tumors and Leydig cell hyperplasia was seen in the male rats 5000 and 20,000 ppm, but not at 1500 ppm. These tumors are common in the aging rat and did not follow an exposure related pattern. They are not considered to be a risk factor for humans. No other treatment related effects were seen.
- Dichlorofluoroethane HCFC-141b 1,2-DICHLOROTETRAFLUOROETHANE 1-FLUORO-1,1,2-TRICHLOROETHANE 1-FLUORO-1,1,2,2-TETRACHLOROETHANE ETHYL DICHLOROFLUOROACETATE 1-FLUORO-1,1,3-TRICHLOROPROPANE 4,4-DICHLORO-4-FLUOROBUTANOIC ACID FLUOROPENTACHLOROACETONE 1,1-DICHLORO-1-FLUOROBUTANE 1,1,3-TRICHLOROTRIFLUOROACETONE 1-BROMO-3,3-DICHLORO-3-FLUOROPROPANE 1,1,3-TRICHLOROPENTAFLUOROPROPANE FLUOROPENTACHLOROETHANE 1,1,1,3-TETRAFLUORO-2,2,3,3-TETRACHLOROPROPANE 4,4-DICHLORO-4-FLUOROBUTAN-1-OL HEXAFLUORO-1,1,3,4-TETRACHLOROBUTANE 1,3-DIFLUOROTETRACHLOROACETONE 1,1-DICHLOROTETRAFLUOROETHANE
- Company Name:Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18516978288 0757-86329057-
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:021-54302127 021-54306202-
- Nov 5，2019