Basic information Characterization Physical Properties Applications Features/benefits Product forms Guidelines for use Handling & Safety Safety Related Supplier
UV-329 Chemical Properties
UV-329 Usage And Synthesis
- CharacterizationUV-329 is an ultraviolet light absorber (UVA) of the hydroxyphenyl benzotriazole class, which is used as a light stabilizer for plastics and other organic substrates.
- Physical Properties
- ApplicationsUV-329 is an effective light stabilizer for a variety of plastics and other organic substrates.
- Features/benefitsUV-329 protects polymers from UV radiation, helping to preserve the original appearance and physical integrity of molded articles, films, sheets, and fibers during outdoor weathering.
- Product formsUV-329 Slightly yellow powder
UV-329 FL Slightly yellow, rodlike granules
- Guidelines for useThe use levels of UV-329 range between 0.1 and 1.0 %, depending on substrate and performance requirements of the final application. The product can be used alone or in combination with other additives such as light stabilizers (hindered amines), antioxidants (hindered phenols, phosphites, thiosynergists, hydroxylamines), and other functional stabilizers and additives. The use of UV-329 in combination with hindered amine light stabilizers is particularly noteworthy in that a synergistic performance is often observed. Performance data of UV-329 alone or in combination with other additives are available in selected substrates.
- Handling & SafetyUV-329 exhibits a very low order of oral toxicity and does not present any abnormal problems in its handling or general use.
Detailed information on handling and any precautions to be observed in the use of the product(s) described in this leaflet can be found in our relevant health and safety information sheet.
- UsesUltraviolet screen.
- DefinitionAn UV light absorber.
- Ultraviolet Absorbent UV-360 UV Absorber 234 Ultraviolet Absorbent UV-1164 Octylphenol 2-(2-HYDROXY-5-TERT-OCTYLPHENYL)BENZOTRIAZOLE Benazol P UV-329 Ultraviolet absorbent 3-Aminophenol 2-Phenylbenzimidazole-5-sulfonic acid Phenol Oxybenzone Phenol Red Octyl-phenolic tackifying resin Octabenzone Drometrizole OCTYLPHENYLPOLYETHYLENE GLYCOL Polyoxyethylene octylphenol ether
- Company Name:Jiangxi Lotchem Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Changzhou Sunchem Pharmaceutical Chemical Material Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-