ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Synthetic Anti-infective Drugs > Nitrofuran drugs > Nifuratel
Nifuratel Chemical Properties
- Melting point:176-178°C
- Boiling point:423.6±53.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.57±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. -20°C Freezer
- CAS DataBase Reference4936-47-4(CAS DataBase Reference)
Nifuratel Usage And Synthesis
- The main effectsNifuratel is a derivative of nitrofuran , it is a broad spectrum antibiotic with broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect, Nystatin is a polyene antifungal,it has strong effects on trichomoniasis, bacteria, Candida albicans , it plays a strong killing role especially in common pathogens for gynecological infections such as gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, trichomoniasis, mold, chlamydia and mycoplasma . After oral administration, it is absorbed by gastrointestinal ,most of it is excreted through the kidneys, it has higher concentrations in blood, urine, genital tissues ,so it can have a strong antibacterial effect in the urinary system, and its metabolites still have antibacterial activity, and it is excreted through the urine . Oral nifuratel can be rapidly absorbed, after oral administration of 200mg, the peak plasma concentration is 9.48μg/L in two hours . The animals acute toxicity test proves that in toxicity of the product is mild.
Nifuratel indications include:
1, bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas vaginitis, vulvovaginal candidiasis, vaginal mixed infections.
2, urinary tract infections.
3, gastrointestinal amoebiasis and trichomoniasis Jia.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Tian Ye.
- Chemical PropertiesYellow Solid
- UsesNifuratel is a drug used as an antibacterial, antifungal, antiprotozoal (Trichomonas). Nifuratel appears to have a broad antibacterial spectrum of action and is effective against Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma spp. as well as fungal infections from Candida spp.
- brand nameMacmiror (Polichimica Sap, Italy); Magmilor (Polichimica Sap, Italy); Polmiror (Polichimica Sap, Italy); Tydantil (Polichimica Sap, Italy).
- Pharmaceutical ApplicationsA synthetic compound available as tablets and vaginal preparations.
It is poorly soluble in water, but readily soluble in
The activity is similar to that of nitrofurantoin but it is more active, especially against Gram-negative anaerobes. It also has modest, but clinically useful, activity against Candida albicans. Little is known about the pharmacokinetics. It structurally resembles furazolidone, and may undergo a similar degree of metabolism. It does not achieve therapeutic concentrations in the bloodstream after oral administration and it seems likely that the antibacterial activity in urine is due to active metabolites. There is little or no systemic absorption when vaginal suppositories are used.
As with other members of the group, side effects are mostly associated with the upper gastrointestinal tract. It is used to treat urinary infections and vaginal candidiasis.
- Nifuratel Impurity 4 Nifuratel Impurity 1-hydrazino-3-(methylthio)propan-2-ol 1-METHYLTHIO-2,3-EPOXYPROPANE 2-Furoic acid Methyl carbazate 2-Oxazolidone Ethyl carbazate 5-Methyloxazolidin-2-one Furazolidone 3-AMINO-2-OXAZOLIDINONE 2-FURALDEHYDE DIMETHYLHYDRAZONE hydrazinecarboxylic acid Furmethoxadon N-n-propyl-N-formylhydrazine 5-NITRO-2-METHYLFURAN 2-NITROFURAN Nifuratel
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:Shanghai Longsheng chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:13585536065 021-58099652-8005
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:XiaoGan ShenYuan ChemPharm co,ltd
- Tel:15527768850 0712-2580635-