ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Organic Chemistry > Organometallic compounds > Organic copper > Cupric tartrate
Cupric tartrate Chemical Properties
- RIDADR UN 9111
- WGK Germany 3
- Hazardous Substances Data815-82-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
Cupric tartrate Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesbluish green crystal(s) [STR93]
- General DescriptionA green to blue odorless powder. Insoluble in water. The primary hazard is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit its spread to the environment. Cupric tartrate is noncombustible. Used for electroplating metals.
- Air & Water ReactionsInsoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileAcidic salts, such as Cupric tartrate , are generally soluble in water. The resulting solutions contain moderate concentrations of hydrogen ions and have pH's of less than 7.0. They react as acids to neutralize bases. These neutralizations generate heat, but less or far less than is generated by neutralization of inorganic acids, inorganic oxoacids, and carboxylic acid. They usually do not react as either oxidizing agents or reducing agents but such behavior is not impossible. Many of these compounds catalyze organic reactions.
- Health HazardINHALATION: Inhalation of dust may cause nasal congestion. EYES: May cause conjunctivitis and edema of eyelids. SKIN: May irritate skin. INGESTION: Vomiting is caused by local irritant and astringent action of ionic copper on stomach and bowel.
- D(-)-Tartaric acid Tolterodine tartrate Cupric oxide Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt Tylosin tartrate Copper L-Carnitine-L-tartrate iron succinate 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Butylated Hydroxytoluene Metoprolol tartrate Zolpidem tartrate Triclosan L(+)-Tartaric acid Succinic acid Copper wire 3,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid Kitasamycin tartrate
Cupric tartrate SupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Adamas Reagent, Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical
- Company Name:Beijing Universal Century Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai Meishui Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Tel:021-60549325 18616193163