ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Diagnostic agents > Organ Function Test agent > BETAZOLE HYDROCHLORIDE
BETAZOLE HYDROCHLORIDE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:224-226°
- CAS DataBase Reference138-92-1
BETAZOLE HYDROCHLORIDE Usage And Synthesis
- UsesBetazole Hydrochloride is a histamine H2 receptor agonist that is used as a gastric stimulant for the investigation of gastric secretion activity.
- DefinitionChEBI: The dihydrochloride salt of betazole.
- Manufacturing ProcessA solution of 55 grams (1.1 mol) of hydrazine hydrate in 100 ml of methanol was cooled in a water bath and stirred while a solution of 48 grams (0.50 mol) of pure γ-pyrone in 100 ml of methanol was added over a period of about 15 minutes. After the addition was complete, the solution was allowed to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, and was placed in a 1 liter hydrogenation bomb. 25 ml of liquid ammonia were added cautiously with stirring, followed by about 15 cc of Raney nickel catalyst. The bomb was charged with hydrogen to 1,800 pounds pressure, heated to 90°C and agitated. The quantity of hydrogen required to convert the hydrazone into the desired aminoethylpyrazole was taken up in about 3 hours. The bomb was cooled and opened, and the contents filtered. The filtrate was evaporated under reduced pressure to remove the methanol and the residual liquid was distilled under reduced pressure, whereby there were obtained 44.5 grams (81% yield) of 3-β-aminoethylpyrazole boiling at 118°-123°C at a pressure of 0.5 mm of Hg.
- brand nameHistalog (Lilly).
- Therapeutic FunctionDiagnostic aid (gastric secretion)
- Terazosin hydrochloride RARECHEM AN KB 2415 RARECHEM AN KB 1606 1-(4-CHLOROPHENYL)-5-(1-[3-CHLORO-5-(TRIFLUOROMETHYL)-2-PYRIDINYL]-1H-PYRAZOL-5-YL)-3-(4-FLUOROBENZYL)-2,4(1H,3H)-PYRIMIDINEDIONE 11-(2,5-DICHLOROPHENYL)-2,3-DIMETHOXY-5,11,12,12A-TETRAHYDROPYRAZOLO[3',4':4,5]PYRIDO[2,1-A]ISOQUINOLIN-8(6H)-ONE 4,5,6,7-TETRAHYDRO-1H-PYRAZOLO[4,3-C]PYRIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE RARECHEM AN KD 0464 3-(4-chlorophenyl)-4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-c]pyridine hydrochloride 4,5,6,7-TETRAHYDRO-2-METHYL-2H-PYRAZOLO[4,3-C]PYRIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE RARECHEM AN KD 1609 RARECHEM AN KD 2425 4,5,6,7-TETRAHYDRO-5-METHYL-1H-PYRAZOLO-[4,3-C]-PYRIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 2-(2-TRIFLUOROMETHYL-PYRIMIDIN-4-YL)-4,5,6,7-TETRAHYDRO-2H-PYRAZOLO[4,3-C]PYRIDINE, DICHLORIDE RARECHEM AN KD 0463 BETAZOLE HYDROCHLORIDE RARECHEM AN KC 0456 2-phenyl-4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-2H-pyrazolo[4,3-c]pyridine dihydrochloride
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Accela ChemBio Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai TaoSu Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:JW & Y Pharmlab Co., Ltd.