- 英語化学名:Titanium dioxide
- 别名: HoMbikat catalyst grade (for rearrangeMent reactions) TitaniuM(IV) oxide nanopowder, 21 nM particle size (TEM), >=99.5% trace Metals basis TitaniuM(IV) oxide, Mixture of rutile and anatase nanoparticles, <150 nM particle size (voluMe distribution, DLS), dispersion, 33-37 wt. % in H2O, 99.5% trace Metals basis TitaniuM(IV) oxide, Mixture of rutile and anatase nanopowder, <100 nM particle size (BET), 99.5% trace Metals basis Aeroxide? P25 Titania nanofibers Titania nanowires Titanium dioxide nanofibers
- カテゴリ情報: 食用色素类 工业原料 食品着色剂//增白剂 基础有机试剂 稀有金属 催化和无机化学 无机化合物和盐 医药原料 超干溶剂 无机化学品 食品添加剂 食用色素(着色剂) 通用试剂 钛 - Pharmaceutical intermediates Inorganic Chemicals 食用色素与护色剂 着色剂 无机颜料 颜料 colorant Inorganics Indoles metal oxide PETRO CHEM
- Mol File:13463-67-7.mol
- 融点 1840 °C
- 沸点 2900 °C
- 比重(密度) 4.26 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- 屈折率 2.61
- 闪点 2500-3000°C
- 貯蔵温度 -20°C
- 溶解性Practically insoluble in water. It does not dissolve in dilute mineral acids but dissolves slowly in hot concentrated sulfuric acid.
- 外見 powder
- 色White to slightly yellow
- PH7-8 (100g/l, H2O, 20℃)(slurry)
- 水溶解度 insoluble
- Merck 14,9472
- CAS データベース13463-67-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NISTの化学物質情報Titanium dioxide(13463-67-7)
- EPAの化学物質情報Titanium oxide (TiO2)(13463-67-7)
- 主な危険性 Xn,Xi,C
- Rフレーズ 20-36/37/38-20/21/22-38-20/21-10-36/38-22-36-34-40
- Sフレーズ 26-36-25-2-36/37-45-36/37/39
- RIDADR UN2920 - class 8 - PG 2 - EHS - basic - Corrosive liquids, flammable, n.o.s., HI: all
- WGK Germany -
- RTECS 番号XR2275000
- TSCA Yes
- HSコード 28230000
- 有毒物質データの13463-67-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
- 毒性LD50 orally in Rabbit: > 10000 mg/kg
- 用途塗料?印刷インキ?インクジェットインキ?プラスチックの着色顔料,化粧品?シリコーンゴム?プラスチック繊維?磁気テープ?トナー?セラミックスなどの配合原料 (NITE CHRIP)
- 化学的特性The naturally occurring dioxide exists in three crystal forms: anatase, rutile and brookite. While rutile, the most common form, has an octahedral structure. Anatase and brookite have very distorted octahedra of oxygen atoms surrounding each titanium atom. In such distorted octahedral structures, two oxygen atoms are relatively closer to titanium than the other four oxygen atoms. Anatase is more stable than the rutile form by about 8 to 12 kJ/mol (Cotton, F.A., Wilkinson, G., Murillo, C.A and M Bochmann. 1999. Advanced Inorganic Chemistry, 6th ed, p. 697, New York: John Wiley & Sons) Other physical properties are: density 4.23g/cm3; Mohs hardness 5.8 g/cm3 ( anatase and brookite) and 6.2 g/cm3 ( rutile); index of refraction 2.488 (anatase), 2.583 (brookite) and 2.609 (rutile); melts at 1,843°C; insoluble in water and dilute acids; soluble in concentrated acids.
- 化学的特性Ttitanium dioxide is an odorless white powder.
- 化学的特性White, amorphous, odorless, and tasteless nonhygroscopic powder.
Although the average particle size of titanium dioxide powder is less
than 1 mm, commercial titanium dioxide generally occurs as
aggregated particles of approximately 100 mm diameter.
Titanium dioxide may occur in several different crystalline forms: rutile; anatase; and brookite. Of these, rutile and anatase are the only forms of commercial importance. Rutile is the more thermodynamically stable crystalline form, but anatase is the form most commonly used in pharmaceutical applications.
- 使用Titanium Dioxide is a white pigment that disperses in liquids and possesses great opacifying power. the crystalline modifications of titanium dioxide are rutile and anatase, of which only anatase finds use as a color additive.
- 使用titanium dioxide (TiO2) is one of the 21 FDA-approved sunscreen chemicals with an approved usage level of 2 to 25 percent. When applied, titanium dioxide remains on the skin’s surface, scattering uV light. It is often used in conjunction with other sunscreen chemicals to boost the product’s SPF value, thus reducing the risk of irritation or allergies attributed to excessive usage of chemical sunscreens. Its incorporation into sunscreen formulations, makeup bases, and daytime moisturizers depends on the particular size of titanium dioxide employed. The smaller the particle size, the more unobtrusive Tio2’s application. Large particles, on the other hand, leave a whitish wash or look on the skin. Some companies list “micro” or “ultra” when referring to the size of the titanium dioxide particle. According to some sources, titanium dioxide could be the ideal uVA/uVB protection component given its chemical, cosmetic, and physical characteristics. Titanium dioxide is also used to provide a white color to cosmetic preparations.
- 使用Titanium dioxide is an extreme white and bright compound with high index of refraction. In paints it is a white pigment and an opacifying agent.It is in house paints, water paints, lacquers, enamels, paper filling and coating, rubber, plastics, printing ink, synthetic fabrics, floor coverings, and shoe whiteners. Also, it is used in colorants for ceramics and coatings for welding rods. A rutile form of the dioxide is used in synthetic gem stones.
- Optical coating for dielectric mirrors and gemstones
- Brightness and very high refractive index
- Paper coating
- Helps to make paper whiter, brighter and more opaque
- Plastics, adhesives and rubber
- Helps minimize the brittleness, fading and cracking that can occur as a result of light exposure
- Food Contact materials and ingredients
- Prevents premature degradation and enhance the longevity of the product
- Gives paint its high gloss and rich depth of color
- Ceramic glazes
- Acts as an opacifier and seeds crystal formation
- Active ingredients/high refractive index and strong UV light absorbing capabilities
- Daily cosmetics or make-up materials
- Additive/aids in hiding blemishes and brightening the skin
- Additive/helps to whiten tooth
- Dye-sensitized solar cell
- Can produce electricity in nanoparticle form
- Hydrolysis reaction
- Catalyzes the photo decomposition of water into hydrogen and oxygen
- Automotive, power stations, etc.
- Helps to removes harmful exhaust gas emissions, such as nitrous oxides, volatile organic compounds, etc.
- Detoxification or remediation of wastewater
- Photocatalytically mineralizes pollutants (to convert into CO2 and H2O) in waste water
- Photocatalytic antimicrobial coating
- Photocatalytic destruction of organic matter
- Oxygen sensor
- The electrical resistivity of TiO2 can be correlated to the oxygen content of the atmosphere
- Anti-fogging coatings and self-cleaning windows
- Under exposure to UV light, TiO2 becomes increasingly hydrophilic
- Coated ceramic tile
- Disinfectant and self-cleaning qualities
- Treatment of the air in fruit, vegetable and cut flower storage areas
- Removes ethylene gas to prevent spoilage and prevents internal combustion
- Can be employed for solar energy conversion
- Mixed conductor
- Significant ionic and electronic conduction
- 使用Airfloated ilmenite is used for titanium pigment manufacture. Rutile sand is suitable for welding-rod-coating materials, as ceramic colorant, as source of titanium metal. As color in the food industry. Anatase titanium dioxide is used for welding-rod-coatings, acid resistant vitreous enamels, in specification paints, exterior white house paints, acetate rayon, white interior air-dry and baked enamels and lacquers, inks and plastics, for paper filling and coating, in water paints, tanners' leather finishes, shoe whiteners, and ceramics. High opacity and tinting values are claimed for rutile-like pigments.
- 製造方法Titanium dioxide is mined from natural deposits. It also is produced from other titanium minerals or prepared in the laboratory. Pigment-grade dioxide is produced from the minerals, rutile and ilmenite. Rutile is converted to pigment grade rutile by chlorination to give titanium tetrachloride, TiCl4. Anhydrous tetrachloride is converted back to purified rutile form by vapor phase oxidation.
Anatase form is obtained by hydrolytic precipitation of titanium(IV) sulfate on heating. The mineral ilmenite is treated with concentrated sulfuric acid. Heating the sulfate solution precipitates hydrous titanium oxide. The precipitate is calcined to expel all water.
Titanium dioxide also can be prepared by heating Ti metal in air or oxygen at elevated temperatures.
- 調製方法Titanium dioxide occurs naturally as the minerals rutile (tetragonal
structure), anatase (tetragonal structure), and brookite (orthorhombic
Titanium dioxide may be prepared commercially by either the sulfate or chloride process. In the sulfate process a titanium containing ore, such as ilemenite, is digested in sulfuric acid. This step is followed by dissolving the sulfates in water, then precipitating the hydrous titanium dioxide using hydrolysis. Finally, the product is calcinated at high temperature. In the chloride process, the dry ore is chlorinated at high temperature to form titanium tetrachloride, which is subsequently oxidized to form titanium dioxide.
- 危険性Lower respiratory tract irritant. Possible carcinogen.
- 応用例（製薬）Titanium dioxide is widely used in confectionery, cosmetics, and
foods, in the plastics industry, and in topical and oral pharmaceutical
formulations as a white pigment.
Owing to its high refractive index, titanium dioxide has lightscattering properties that may be exploited in its use as a white pigment and opacifier. The range of light that is scattered can be altered by varying the particle size of the titanium dioxide powder. For example, titanium dioxide with an average particle size of 230nm scatters visible light, while titanium dioxide with an average particle size of 60nm scatters ultraviolet light and reflects visible light.
In pharmaceutical formulations, titanium dioxide is used as a white pigment in film-coating suspensions, sugar-coated tablets, and gelatin capsules. Titanium dioxide may also be admixed with other pigments.
Titanium dioxide is also used in dermatological preparations and cosmetics, such as sunscreens.
- 安全性プロファイルA nuisance dust. A human skin irritant. Questionable carcinogen with experimental carcinogenic, neoplastigenic, and tumorigenic data. Violent or incandescent reaction with metals at high temperatures (e.g., aluminum, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, lithium). See also TITANIUM COMPOUNDS.
- 安全性Titanium dioxide is widely used in foods and oral and topical pharmaceutical formulations. It is generally regarded as an essentially nonirritant and nontoxic excipient.
- 職業ばく露Titanium dioxide is a white pigment used as a pigment in paint; in the rubber, plastics, ceramics, paint, and varnish industries, in dermatological preparations; and is used as a starting material for other titanium compounds; as a gem; in curing concrete; and in coatings for welding rods. It is also used in paper and cardboard manufacture.
- 応急処置If this chemical gets into the eyes, remove any contact lenses at once and irrigate immediately for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting upper and lower lids. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical contacts the skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash immediately with soap and water. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical has been inhaled, remove from exposure, begin rescue breathing (using universal precautions, including resuscitation mask) if breathing has stopped and CPR if heart action has stopped. Transfer promptly to a medical facility. When this chemical has been swallowed, get medical attention. Give large quantities of water and induce vomiting. Do not make an unconscious person vomit.
- 貯蔵Titanium dioxide is extremely stable at high temperatures. This is
due to the strong bond between the tetravalent titanium ion and the
bivalent oxygen ions. However, titanium dioxide can lose small,
unweighable amounts of oxygen by interaction with radiant energy.
This oxygen can easily recombine again as a part of a reversible
photochemical reaction, particularly if there is no oxidizable
material available. These small oxygen losses are important because
they can cause significant changes in the optical and electrical
properties of the pigment.
Titanium dioxide should be stored in a well-closed container, protected from light, in a cool, dry place.
- 不和合性Owing to a photocatalytic effect, titanium dioxide may interact
with certain active substances, e.g. famotidine. Studies have shown that titanium dioxide monatonically degrades film mechanical
properties and increases water vapor permeability of polyvinyl
alcohol coatings when used as an inert filler and whitener.
Titanium dioxide has also been shown to induce photooxidation of unsaturated lipids.
- 不和合性Titanium dioxide is incompatible with strong oxidizers and strong acids. Violent or incandescent reactions may occur with metals (e.g., aluminum, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, and lithium).
- 廃棄物の処理Land fill.
- 規制状況(Regulatory Status)Accepted as a food additive in Europe. Included in the FDA Inactive Ingredients Database (dental paste; intrauterine suppositories; ophthalmic preparations; oral capsules, suspensions, tablets; topical and transdermal preparations). Included in nonparenteral medicines licensed in the UK. Included in the Canadian List of Acceptable Non-medicinal Ingredients.
- 名前：Shanghai Macklin Biochemical Co.,Ltd. Gold
- 名前：Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD Gold
- 名前：QINGDAO WANYUAN MOUNTAIN BIOTECH CO.,LTD Gold
- 名前：J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- 電話番号：400-666-7788 +86-10-82848833
- 名前：Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- 電話番号：+86-(0)21-61259100(Shanghai) +86-(0)755-86170099(ShenZhen) +86-(0)10-62670440(Beijing)