ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Insecticides > Nereistoxin pesticides > Tetrachlorvinphos
Tetrachlorvinphos Chemical Properties
- RIDADR UN2783 (solid); UN3018 (liquid)
- HS Code 29199000
Tetrachlorvinphos Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTetrachlorvinphos belongs to a kind of organophosphate) insecticide with low toxicity on mammals. It is mainly used for the treatment of fleas, ticks, many kinds of flies, lice and insect larvae emerging on livestock and pets as well as their premises. Its formulation includes dust, pet collars, emulsifiable concentrates, feed additives, feed blocks, wettable powders, pellets and granular products. It takes effect through inhibiting the activity of organophosphate cholinesterase of pests.
- General DescriptionColorless crystals or white powder. Somewhat corrosive.
- Air & Water ReactionsInsoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileTetrachlorvinphos is slowly hydrolyzed in neutral and aqueous acidic media. Is rapidly hydrolyzed in alkaline media.
- Fire HazardFlash point data are not available for Tetrachlorvinphos; however, Tetrachlorvinphos is probably combustible.
- Agricultural UsesInsecticide: Tetrachlorvinphos is applied dermally to livestock to control flies and mites. It is used as an oral larvicide in cattle, hog, goats and horses; in cattle ear tags to control flies; in cattle feedlots; in poultry dust boxes to control poultry mites; and in poultry houses. Tetrachlorvinphos also is used in pet sleeping areas and pet flea collars and to control flies around refuse sites, recreational areas, and for general outdoor treatment. Not approved for use in EU countries (isomer unspecified). Registered for use in the U.S. (both isomers).
- Trade nameAMERICARE RABON®; CLEAN CROP®; EQUI-FLY® ORAL LARVICIDE; EQUITROL®; FLY PATROL®; GARDONA®; IPO 8®; RABON®; RABOND®; SD 8447®; STIROFOS®
- Safety ProfileSuspected carcinogen with experimental carcinogenic, neoplastigenic, and tumorigenic data. Poison by ingestion. Moderately toxic by intraperitoneal route. Experimental reproductive effects. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of Cland POx.
- Epichlorohydrin Allylbenzene Trisodium phosphate Ethylbenzene Vinylphosphonic acid CHLORODIMETHYLVINYLSILANE Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate INSECTICIDE Benzene Ferric phosphate Clindamycin phosphate SULPHOSUCCINIC ACID ESTER Chlorodimethylphenylsilane Chloroacetic acid triphosphate Creatine phosphate Molosultap Zinc phosphate
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Shanghai Meishui Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Tel:021-60549325 18616193163
- Company Name:TianJin Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shenzhen Polymeri Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.